Majiins
naturalna Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2013 4:59:05 PM(EST)

Hi, i want to ask is the carry lvl on majiin important to know what majiin is good? For example i have blue majiin carry lvl 10 and does it mean if i get blue majiin carry lvl 30 it will be better?
And another question i have is what is the differnce between Lupa and Taym, they are both water element and both can have carry lvl 30, so whats the differnce?
Khaelyn Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2013 11:57:37 PM(EST)

Woman

Majinn carry lvl 30 or 50 are slightly better then majinns carry lvl 10 same quality ( white/green/blue/purple) , except cash shop majinns , they always are carry lvl 10 but they are equal to majinn carry lvl 50 green quality or above.

Lupa is carry lvl 10, I think, while Taym is carry lvl 30, and for carry lvl 30 you need different pills then to carry lvl 10 majinns, or carry lvl 50 majinns , also awaken stones and mount stones are different. For carry lvl 50 majinn u need lvl 3 awaken stone and lvl 3 mount stones, witch are expensive , but if you upgrade that majinn to purple it can be even better then cash shop majinns . Good majinn is one with high wakan , and wisdom is important because of soul exchange rate ( if you have soul pill for ex. water, majinn with 100 wisdom will be able to convert 33% of soul pill , so if u use pill with 1500 water soul, it will add about 550 water soul to your majinn, and soul is essential to rase majinn skills.

I hope this helped a bit :)
1 user thanked Khaelyn for this useful post.
naturalna on 4/25/2013(EST)
WhipsnChains Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 25, 2013 2:32:34 AM(EST)

Woman

I have a AK shop majinn, and I upgraded it to purple tonight. I noticed that the wakan from blue to purple only went up about 50 is this normal? I expected it to go much higher, but I could be wrong..
feythn Offline
#4 Posted : Thursday, April 25, 2013 3:04:12 AM(EST)

Man

Wakan is pretty random so there is no set increase to it,..

The biggest thing to notice is just how high it is so something white or around 100-150 I'd say is poor.

Anything green I'd say is Average with a wakan of 180+

Anything Blue I'd say is just above average with a wakan of 200+

Anything Purple I'd say is Rare or best quality...

Carry Level really doesn't mean much imo just means that's the stone you need to fly or ride around on it.

I'll end this post with this is mostly my own oppinions so take it with a grain of salt.

Laters.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed